you do not agree with the content of this statement, please do not provide your information on Tron's website. If you choose not to provide personal information or the personal information provided is incorrect, you will not be able to obtain
a full service from Tron. The goal of collecting your information is to improve our services and support for customers. To learn how we collect, process, use and protect your personal information, please view this Policy as follows:
- We collect, process and use the personal information that you provide when using Tron’s website or services, participating in Tron’s activities, signing up as Tron’s member, requesting Tron’s services, shopping on Tron’s website, among others.
- This Policy does NOT apply to organizations other than Tron, or persons that are not employed or managed by Tron. Below is a non-exhaustive list of situations where this Policy does not apply:
for the advertisers’ data collection activity.
(B) Collected Data
We collect your personal information for verifying your identity as a user or member of Tron’s website, providing you services, and improving our services and support for you. The scope of collected information is as follows:
- When you use Tron’s website, sign up as Tron’s member, request Tron’s service, shop on Tron’s website, browse Tron’s webpages, participate in Tron’s promotional activities, subscribe Tron’s newsletter, order Tron’s products/services, among others,
Tron may, on basis of the actual needs, require you to provide your personal information, including but not limited to your name, gender, phone number, nationality, email address, address, company name, and job title.
- We will store your information as provided in accordance with the preceding paragraph. We will also record data generated from your internet browsing, such as IP address, browser, Cookies information, browsing and clicking history, communication
history, location, billing information, and usage history. You may, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act or other relevant laws, exercise your right to make an inquiry of, to review, to request a copy of, to supplement or correct,
to demand the cessation of the collection, processing or use of, or to erase your personal information. In accordance with the law and Tron’s relevant rules, such rights may be exercised by contacting Tron’s customer service email (email@example.com).
In accordance with Article 10 and Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Act, we may decide whether to accept such a request, on basis of considerations regarding the necessity for Tron’s business operation and the retention period required
(C) Use of Data
- We will use your personal information for the specific purpose stated at collection, and within the scope permitted by the relevant laws and regulations, such as sending your bill, creating a member file, notifying of the relevant services, etc..
Unless with your consent or expressly permitted by law, we will not disclose your personal information to any third party, process or use your personal information outside the geographic area of Tron’s business operation, or use your personal
information beyond the purpose of collection. Where the provision of Tron’s services requires the necessary involvement of an affiliate or third party (such as a logistics service provider, a payment service provider, or an information service
provider), we will ensure the security of your personal information by carrying out the necessary supervision.
- When your behavior on Tron’s website may damage or hinder the website and the right of other users or cause damage to anyone, we will analyze and reveal your personal information for the purpose of identifying, contacting or other necessary actions
for legal action.
(D) Data Protection
We have relevant policies and regulations to protect and process your personal information. We comply with the stringent requirements of the competent authority to prevent any unauthorized access to your personal data. In order to protect your personal
information from accidental or illegal destruction, loss or modification, and to prevent unauthorized disclosure or access, we adopts necessary technical and organizational protection measures. We also have systematic personal data protection
training programs in place for Tron’s employees. Any one in Tron in violation of the confidentiality obligations will be subject to legal and Tron’s internal penalties. If you believe that the security of your personal data has been damaged, please
contact Tron’s customer service email (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately.
(E) Retention Period
We will retain your personal information in accordance with laws and regulations for the necessary period for providing you services, including but not limited to following periods:
- Within necessary time limit for collection, processing, and use of personal information for specific purposes;
- Within the necessary retention period required for the execution of the business;
- Within the time limit specified by applicable laws and regulations; or
- During the period for cooperating in government and judicial investigations, or in civil, criminal or administrative litigation.
If none of the mentioned circumstances exist, Tron will delete or destroy your personal data in a safe manner after the expiration of the retention period.
When you are browsing Tron’s websites, we have no intention to infringe your privacy. However, the servers of Tron’s website will record cookie information, including that regarding your device, the webpages visited, IP address and domain name, to
provide you a better user experience environment and to evaluate the most popular webpage on Tron’s websites. Such information is for statistical and analytical purposes only, does not involve data on your identity. If you do not want to accept
the writing of Cookies, you can check the function of the browser you are using and set the privacy level higher to refuse the writing of Cookies. You can choose to configure your browser to notify you before receiving Cookies, and you can choose
to reject or accept the Cookies.
(G) Third-Party Sharing of Personal information
We will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any personal information to other individuals, groups, private companies or public agencies, but not limited to the situation if there is legal basis or contractual obligations. We may share your personal
information with a third party under the following circumstances:
- When the law clearly states;
- To prevent material harm on the rights and interests of others;
- Avoid danger to your life, body, freedom or property;
- With your consent in accordance with the law; or
- Cooperating with public agencies or academic research institutions, it is necessary for statistics or academic research based on public interest.
Amendment of this Policy
This Policy will be revised in response to relevant needs at any time, and the revised terms will be published on Tron’s websites. If you continue to use Tron’s websites, you will be deemed to have agreed to the revised terms and conditions. If we
make major changes, we will notify you through an announcement on the Tron’s website, and shall take effect upon announcement. This Policy was last updated on September 17, 2021.
If you have any questions about this Policy, want to exercise any of your rights contained in this Policy, or if you have any complaints, please consult Tron’s customer service email (email@example.com).